ACC Technology Downloads
The ACC routinely updates device and medication information on the NCDR site.
To download the files:
- Go to the NCDR site.
- Select Registries by name and from the list select the registry you would like to update. Example: CathPCI Registry
- Click on Data Collection
- Scroll down until you see the Technology Downloads section
- In the Sorted by Name column, right-click the Download link for each folder and select Save Target As. Select a folder on your local drive. Repeat for all downloads required. Do not change the name of the file when saving
- After downloading, you can upload the file to the Apollo database using Apollo Advance
To upload the files:
- Start Apollo. At the main screen, select ADD-Ins > ACC Utility.
- Select the registry module of ACC you are updating.
- Using the ellipse (…) button, browse out to and select your desktop (or whatever folder you downloaded the files to) and hit OK.
- Very quickly, you will get a message saying the process is complete. Click YES if you would like to view the log file on how the process went or click NO to simply close the message.
- Update is complete. If desired, open an event in Apollo and confirm that devices are present.