LUMEDX offers award-winning CVIS solutions to help transform CT departments into Centers of Excellence. Facilitating immediate access to essential data and images, the HealthView CT workflow integrates detailed, point-of-care patient information with HIS/enterprise-EHR content, enabling comprehensive patient reports.
The MRA Workflow:
- Enables physicians to view, complete and sign patient reports and images from the hospital, office or home.
- Supports efficiency at high-volume labs by organizing workflows by procedure type.
- Promotes efficient management of patient care and CV resources by automating scheduling, inventory and billing.
- Helps improve outcomes and speed delivery of care by enabling you to identify, understand and act on individual and aggregate trends.
- Supports referring physician communication and satisfaction.
Your MRA Lab Benefits From:
- Perfusion wall motion scoring, LGE, T1 and T2 diagrams, Chambers, Valves, Great Vessels, Arch Vessels, Pulmonary Vein, Lower Extremities: study results and narratives included.
- Trending: See trends in clinical data. Compare measurements over time to monitor changes.
- Comprehensive History/Procedure collection: Comprehensive Symptoms, Risk Factors, Framingham Risk Score, Labs.
- Advanced reporting: Report production is easier and faster with the combined CT/MR Report Editor. Contact a LUMEDX sales representative to learn more about this upcoming report editor.
HealthView is a modular cardiovascular information system (CVIS), offering solutions for your entire CV service line. You can choose from core and premium solution components, building the solution that makes the most sense for your facility.
- Workflow Solution Components