More than half of the U.S. News & World Report’s 2019-20 Best Hospitals Honor Roll and Best Hospitals for Cardiology and Heart Surgery use LUMEDX products and services.
The global authority in hospital performance rankings, U.S. News & World Report uses a multifaceted assessment of nearly every community hospital in the country spanning 25 adult specialties, procedures, and conditions. The lists are intended to be used by patients and their doctors in making informed decisions on where to seek care.
On the Best Hospitals Honor Roll, Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, claimed the No. 1 spot and Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston ranked No. 2. The full list can be found here.
Twelve hospitals on the top 20 Honor Roll (or 60 percent) are LUMEDX clients, including:
- Cleveland Clinic
- University of California Los Angeles Medical Center
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center
- New York University Langone Hospitals
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, California
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Mayo Clinic, Phoenix
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Connecticut
In ranking the cardiology and heart surgery specialty, Cleveland Clinic ranked No. 1 and Mayo Clinic was No. 2. For the list of the 50 top-scoring hospitals followed by high-performing hospitals, click here. Out of the top 50 cardiology and heart surgery hospitals, 28 are LUMEDX clients.